Superapp® usage results:
“From our engagement efforts, campaign reporting to planning events, Superapp® has become part of our daily fabric.”
Superapp® Key benefits:
- Real-time trend reporting on website access by journalists, publications, mentions.
- Shared and indexed contact lists for better tracking and relationship management.
- Global, private, and team event planning and indexation for multiple internal and external communities.
- Local events sharing globally facilitating best practice sharing.
- Connection with Journalists from a superapp on Whatsapp, Wechat, Instagram…
What public relations teams need less of is Google Sheets, emails, WhatsApp groups, and Hootsuite schedules — they need access to all of the company knowledge and press material on-demand and in real-time.
They need to be able to answer tough questions at any moment and so, being connected to the right internal experts is key.
They need to share experiences and insights, monitoring journalists’ activity, structuring and facilitating the relationship with the press.
Public relations teams are animated by a global community across multiple departments — internal marketing, communication, sales, design, top management, and external collaborators.
For managing and communicating with a community of clients, fans of the brand and external stakeholders, Public Relations teams need to operate as a tight-knit community — sharing the latest information, collaborating to find unique solutions, and acting individually towards their shared mission of communicating the brand values and mission.
Not only are they expected to act as a team to accomplish their goals, but it is essential to form a strong internal community to reach maximum efficiency and harmony.
If the Public Relations community are the voice and ears of the Brand, a superapp is the brain powering it — it gathers all the information it is fed, analyses and organizes it, and gives the voice what it needs to take action.